Noted Appalachian Trail Author
Larry Luxenberg authored a classic of the outdoor hiking community in 1994, "Walking the Appalachian Trail." A perennial hiker favorite, this book has assumed a place alongside the famous 2-volume Rodale Press series, "Hiking the Appalachian Trail," as must-read material. Larry's book contains excerpts from 200 interviews with hikers, many of whom still hike and volunteer on the Appalachian Trail today.
Larry's Appalachian Trail Links
- Outdoor Blog
- TV interview on the A.T. Museum building
- Baltimore Sun coverage of the A.T. Museum's plans
- Larry's volunteer profile from the May issue of A.T. Journeys
- Announcement for the opening of the A.T. Museum
- York Dispatch: "Put on walking shoes for Appalachian Trail Museum's grand opening (video)"
Investment Advisor at Lexingtonave.com
Larry Luxenberg has managed $10 billion of investments. After 25 years of investment management, Larry advocates low-risk, low-cost "passive" investments which yield reliable returns. Portfolio manager at Lexington Avenue Capital Investment, Larry posts common-sense articles to his financial blog, where you can learn more about growing your assets. More information on Larry's Social Security approach can be found here.
For speaking engagements and author signings,
email: larry [at] luxenberg.info
telephone: (845) 708-5306
>>> read more